Friday, May 23, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!

Harlee's pediatrician sent her to Primary Childrens Hospital in Salt Lake to run a test for Cystic Fibrosis. The test came back negative. So far all the tests that they have been running for over a year regarding her size and growth have all come back normal. She is just very petite. For mor information, you can check out BreAnna's blog by clicking her link under "Friends and Families". We have had a lot of bad news this past year with our family. I have had two cousins who have lost their little ones to cancer so every test they run on Harlee has been stressful. Thanks to everyone and their prayers. We know we are so very lucky to have this little angel in our lives.

1 comment:

The Robinson's said...

Mom
Thank you so much for caring about my little one. Also for being there for me when I am having a hard day all of the tests have been one stress after another and I could not do it without you. You are the greatest mom anyone could ever ask for. I am so blessed to have you!